Sunday 11 September 2016

this joke has had it's day

Happy Sunday and what a lovely day it is here in the UK.  I have been back to work for over a week now and although it's been tiring (those early mornings are just wretched eh!) the weather has been really delightful.  Blue skies really do make me sing.

Anyhooo so on to the swap.  Over are Faery Ink Swaps we are having a Halloween Flipbook Swap.

There are so many types of flipbooks out there I decided just to show quickly how I do mine.


Nothing new, nothing exciting just me fiddling around with paper.  For those of you who don't know me I am quite the little youtuber and I totally find most things I need from tutorials on youtube.  I really do thank those people who spend their time showing use how to create such wonderful things.

Anyhoo I digress and I do that often.  Come and join in the fun I would love to see you there.

See you on the flip side <~~~ Yeah I know this joke has had it's day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx