Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Rain Is Falling!

But yet I feel quite contented at the moment..  I popped out to the shops today, which was nice but exhausting, but I am going to do just a little bit every day, until my strength returns to me..

Over at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog they are having their first challenge of the year and are doing something super simple.   Anyhoo they asked to share your crafting space and technically mine is everywhere..  This is my little desk I work on.  It took me ages to find something appropriate.  My lounge is like 15ft x 12ft so I needed somewhere that can be packed away.  This does perfectly.  Behind that is my draws where all my bits and bobs that I use are to hand.  My promarkers are in the tub with the big shot on that all sitting on my printer.  I’m hoping to get a little console table or something to put it away on..  In my bedroom there is a cupboard dedicated to all my crafting stuffs. Also I have a sewing unit where I do my quilting.  When its out it takes up my whole house, when it’s put away you would never know I crafted. In footstool I have all my papers and I have a bag with all my crocheting stuff.. PHEW!! And then there is my mum’s knitting stuff which she keeps in her footstool and down the side of her chair LOL!!! *SIGH*  Though I think if we had a bigger house it would still be all over the place, you know what they say, an empty shelf is a lonely one bwahahahhaa ok that’s just me then lol..

SDC12030

This is what I am proud of today.  It’s a Faery Ink Image.  Amanda has added some fabby new images over at her shop Faery Ink.  Amanda is such an awesome girl someone that I can really aspire too.  Her blog is so warm and inviting but she can’t leave anything alone and is revamping it again lol She is worse than me ha ha ha ha!!

SDC12032

Anyhooo I hope you like the card.  Thank you for looking x

What are you proud of today?

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, love the pinks my fav colour!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card paula.fab sweet image and i love your pretty colours.your craft area is so tidy too, mine is all in the one corner of the living room and it is such a mess.lol

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi What a cute card you`ve made and your craftspace looks s nice and tidy.
    While I have a whole room and I still have a mess when I,m busy .
    Greetings Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx