Friday 4 November 2011

Long Time No See…

SDC11208

(Above me looking out the window all forlorn.. *sniff*)

Well what can I say?  The was nothing to report other than the fact I was sitting in my chair festering about the fact I was missing the summer and the fact there were so many things I wanted to do, but couldn’t.  But I soon fell into that dreaded place called depression.  And it was hard for me to paint on the brave face every day and tell everyone I was ok..  Hopefully now I am out the other side..  The boot is off hooray!!! I’m hobbling around and driving..  Next step is back to work when the physiotherapy department discharge me..

I am back to getting crafty (something I neglected to do).  My mood is lifting slowly the more I get around.  It really does make you think about how on earth others cope.  Luckily there is a light at the end of my tunnel but others are not so fortunate and now I am more aware that when someone is a little bit grumpy with me there maybe another reason why that maybe not the fact they are just rude and mean.

So me being crafty I have crocheted up some little things..  Actually it was great. I bought some lovely chunky wool and made three little jackets from that, this is the smallest one.

SDC11232

Yes I know my photography is something to be desired and I probably should have used a small hanger lol..  But still this was so easy and fun to do..

A little close up of the curlews

SDC11233

I got this pattern from Annie’s Attic Scrap Crotchet.  A really lovely little book I swiped from amazon for a few pounds.. I didn’t have the wool in my stash because I did make three, but for under £20 this wasn’t a bad price either.  There is a little hat to make but I have run out of wool.  I am working on a shawl too it’s kind of my own pattern and has gone awfully wonky so I need to undo and do the wonky bit again lol..  Oh well..  That’s me so far..  And just to make you sick, I only need to get one Christmas prezzie LOL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Get yourself a nice cozy drink and go out and get some sunlight while you crochet or do other crafts.

    Your little jacket turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx