Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

What can I say!! Another year gone, where does all the time go?  The children are not children any more but young men, going through all the challenges of life.  I’ve shared some good times this year, some bad times and a few sad times.  But look, I’m still here and so are you.. Lets have a little looksie what has gone on over the last year!

DSCF0140

We has snow! Sonny is proudly showing off his snowwy endeavours.

DSCF0389

We learned how to shoot pigeons (EWWWWWWW!)

DSCF0215

We Chilled at the beach!

SDC11173

We did some bird watching.

SDC11200

We danced at the end of year party

SDC11191

We had fun at the pier…

tendon

We broke our Achilles Tendon (OK I!)

Errrrrrr we didnt do much after that LOL!!!!! We couldn’t.  But through it all we got to the end..

Wishing you all the best in 2012 and for the believers that the world is going to end.  I’ll see you on the other side..  Have a wonderfilled 2012…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx