Sunday 11 May 2014

Mixed Stitches

Happy Sunday one and all.  It was a nice week and then the rain is back BOOO..

I started a few things over the last few weeks the first is…

SDC12394

SDC12393

I am using Drops Paris Cotton Yarn for this in all colours.  I bought some ages ago and I really didn’t know what to do with it.  Then cam along a lovely pattern called Mixed Stitch Blanket and of you are very new to crochet there are picture tutorials for each stitch in full colour.

SDC12392

The other blanky I am working in is called The Country Fresh Blanket which is from yarnspirations and the good thing is its FREEEEE!!!

SDC12387

SDC12388

Unfortunately the yarn is an American yarn from Patons called Decor, I did pay an arm and a leg for it, but it was worth it.  The colours and the texture of the yarn is so delightful to work with.  *SIGH* I really wish i was one of these people who can substitute yarn well.  Can you use a similar yarn to the one that is recommended, or you you also go for the recommended yarn?

Anyhooo I am off now to do a little bit more.  Have a fab week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx