Tuesday 26 October 2010

Hoo Are You #20

Hiya.  No I haven't died.  Just in a bit of pain with the old wrist.  Anyhooo I'm doing a Hoo Are You, because I miss doing them.  To make it even spicier, I'm listening to Don Mclean *snort*

Ok lets goooooooo!!!!!!!!


1. How many times a year do you get your hair cut?

Well there is a little story behind my haircuts this year.  I wanted to have my hair cut off but wasn't brave enough.  I mean I almost sat on it and being curly was just rikkidoodlous to maintain.  So last year I made a decision to get it cut.  So the first cut I had 4 inches cut off, second cut 6 inches, third cut 3 inches, fourth cut, 3 inches, 5 cut 2 inches. That was 18 inches then I have it trimmed every 8 weeks or so because it grows really slow.  Unlike my mum's hair which I think she washes in miracle grow or something, she has hers cut every 4 weeks because it's grown out.  Anyhooo less about her more about me..  SOOOO when I came back from my holidays I had another 3 inches chopped off and also coloured and then my last cut I had another 2 or 3 inches off which brings it just covering the back of my neck.  It has been the best thing I have ever done let me tell you..


2. Where is the worst place to be stuck waiting?

In a queue.  I get all fidgety and although I am being as patient as can be,  I am not know for my patience lol (that's due to being A.D.D.) I do understand they are doing their best sometimes.  Other times they are just busy yaking away, which drives me insane.


3. What are your favorite pizza toppings?

Cheese, Cheese and CHEEEESE *starts drooling a little*


4. What's your favorite thing about where you live?

Well that's easy, the beach.  You can't beat it Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter.  It changes with the seasons.  I totally can have a good mind clearance just by spending time watching the sea <3...


5. What's your favorite fruit? Veggie?

It has to be strawberries, with a close second of water melon.  Hmmmm??  I think with veg has to be cabbage, I love it cooked or raw.  Yummy..  I so love fruit and veggies.  I discovered I lked blueberries this year.  YUM!


Thank you Leslie xx

NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx