1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
I wore correction glasses when I was younger. I have elongated shaped lenses so things were slightly fuzzy. Now I only where them for close work, like sewing.
2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
I loved monopoly, but i really wanted to play mousetrap, but by the time it was set up I was bored with it, so I never got to play that LOL!!
3. What is a word that you use all the time?
Blimey! I use it for everything lol, I used a few other choice words that I am not going to tar my halo telling you about
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday. It’s the only day of the week I get to do whatever I choose to do. Most of these Sundays are really lazy, I get up shower and then slip into a lovely pair of snuggly jimmy jam’s..
5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
Nope I never graduated school, I was a drop out, which I later regretted and still do. But ho hum such is life. It’s a shame I learned a bit too late..
Thank you Leslie xx