Saturday 18 February 2012

What are little boys made of ?

What are little boys made of ?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails
That's what little boys are made of.

Yes boys are stinky and if you are lucky enough to have one or two then you really will get to grips of why your partner is the way he is lol. The things they do is something in built, the things they say is part Martian.  For some reason or another we love them for it and we tend to love them to bits, spoiling them and babying them always.  As a mother to 2 of them they are a joy and a frustration.  Would I swap them?  (Ponders that last sentence..).  I would never swap them, however I would consider selling… They torment the life out of me, they do things that make me want to tear out my hair, they are moody and speak in some kinda of language they only understand..  BUT on the other hand, they are loving and they are funny, they make me laugh, they make me smile and I am soooooooooooooo proud *insert chest puffing here*.  I am proud to be their mum and I am proud of them.

Anyhoooo moving swiftly along.  Mum’s friend is having a baby yayyyyy another boy lol.. I have made some cards which I was asked to do and I also have a Nappy (diaper) cake to make. 

Card Ingredients:

Lily of the Valley baby stamp
Coloured with promarkers
Papers = I can’t remember
Flowers from Wild Orchard Crafts

SDC11373SDC11370

Here is the box I made to pop my little cardypoo in. Nothing elaborate.

SDC11376SDC11375

Yesterday I went off to the Creative Craft show in Maldon.  Put it this way it took me longer to get there than I was actually there.  I do love to see all the new crafts and I did pick up one Japanese craft that I will show you once I am done.  But I dunno my happy place seems to get really disrupted when i am being pushed and shoved all over the place. Why are people so rude?… There were lots and lots of goodies but I just couldn’t get to them so I just left..  But it was a nice drive out and I haven’t been out for a while..  Well last year lol..  How sad am I?  I need a friend.  I think I need to find me someone I can do stuff with.  But then on the other hand I tend to tire of people really quickly if they are in my space too much.  I know, I know, but its true *sigh* I hate being that way..

Anyhoooo I am off to play with some paper…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx