Tuesday 18 December 2012

Dream Team Designers

Hello Loves I hope your day has been better than mine, just don’t ask! lol!
Anyhooo Mandy has finally released a Design Team Call.  I hope you will join in with her new adventure.  Here is a little plug for her post. I wish I could design for her but I am so naff lol.  A little snippet from her blog



I am looking for a few talented and adventurous spirits to be on my Dream Design Team ^_^  You don't have to be super dope awesome with the colors and cutting and such but I really value reliability and effort! I'd need you to do one project a week using one of the digital stamps released that week and in exchange you get your choice of 5 from the stamps already available in the shop and then all of the stamps I make during your time on the design team. I am flexible on the term lengths but I would like at least 3 months of your time so please make sure you have it to spare ^_^ You must have and be active on your own blog,  Facebook and Twitter and if you post on crafting forums that is a great bonus. If you are interested just send me an email to akisner@gmail.com with the following:
  • a little information about yourself
  • photos from a few of your favorite projects
  • your blog address
  • your FB and twitter addresses
I hope to get a few bites here. I know I am new to this and very unknown in the crafting community but I am excited about being here and I hope there are a few crafters out there happy to have me and excited to design something special with my drawings ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Paula you are such an angel to promo me like this <3 <3 Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula

    I don't think you are naff at all .. .. you should go for it if you want to!!! Nothing venture nothing gained and all that!!

    I hope things have settled down a bit for you now.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx