Friday 7 December 2012

Happy Friday

Well what a blooming week, I’m pleased to see this one go.  I’m almost at the end of my christmas card list, YIP-FRIGGEN-EE..  Christmas prezzies are all sent off to there destinations and to go under the tree, which mum put up today..  It actually looks quite pretty.. I kinda like it..

So here I am with my latest card.

SDC11978

I’m entering this one at Anything Goes at Sweet Stamping Christmas.  This is there very first challenge for their new Christmas challenge blog.  They are also offering Candy for new followers.

I am also entering this for the Monochrome Christmas at Without Words. Monochrome is exactly that.  I used promarkers in all kinds of blue shades oh and a blending pen which is clear.

 SDC11975

Thanks for looking xxx

Digi Stamp Saturated Canary

6 comments:

  1. So glad you found us at Without Words hun - what a gorgeous little girl blue, stunning! Thanks for joining us for December. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card. Such a cute image and I love your colour choice. Thanks so much for joining in Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and we hope to see you again next month.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at Without Words
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...how cute is this!! Love the colour combo...perfect for the chilly look!!

    Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning paula.fantastic cas design and i love your gorgeous sc image and mono blue :D
    thanks for joining in our december challenge at Without Words :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula

    This looks so lovely.

    Fantastic colouring of your cute image.

    Sounds like you are well ahead of the game on the Christmas tasks front!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx