Tuesday 23 March 2010

A Parcel

all for me sent from Dawn who was my colour swap partner..


OOOOOOOOO I was squealing and it was like Christmas all over again. But I did constrain myself and opened each little goody carefully..


This is the goodies Dawn sent me. ♫ Pink glorious PINK!!!! ♫



Cute little needle holder, handy for when I set off down the beach in the summer, or waiting for the kids when I'm on a school run.



A lovely little brooch for my spring jacket



I'm not quite sure what I would like to do with these pegs, yet but I am sure they will come to good use.. ooo maybe I might use them on my notice board.?



Nope not sharing LOL!! yummy yummy choccy in my tummy! I know what I will do with this little beauties EH EH!!



These little snotties will go into my handbag, as I do have a little tissue collection in there.



I nearly ate this scrummy postcard lol.. Isn't it delish!?



Strawberry anyone!? I am putting this into my kitchen when it's all done, I can see it now all in place on a cupboard door.



My pink fantastically knitted box is going to house my crochet wool in the car when I am sitting there waiting for the kids to come out of school.



Lastly some lovely, lovely ribbon which always comes in handy.



Thank you Dawn so much I really appreciate it and I was so happy to receive such lovely gifts. @@( Ü )@@

 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely parcel and a great idea!
    Can anyone join in the colour swap? I would love to take part.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx