Saturday 17 July 2010

how horrendous?

Oh what a great day I had today, just totally relaxing and pottering about. After all the housework and laundry was done. I put on the lappy and just had a good ole surf, ordered some bits and pieces, stalked facebook for a bit, had some lunch then watched valentines day. I really liked this film. It was a really nice film, perfectly girly and perfect for a chilling out day. Mum and I was supposed to be going out tonight to the theatre to watch the rock n roll show. I think the exhaustion is catching up with mum and I and we just can't be bothered, so we are finishing the day still chilling out.

I really should figure out how to arrange flowers properly, take a look at this, how horrendous?


This is a vase that mum etched a few years back. There are some really pretty butterflies on it, but I have ruined it by shoving carefully arranging flowers in it. All I did was pop in some pebbles. The ironic thing is that I live 1 minute from the beach but yet I bought the pebble. That is not frugal at all, is it! Anyhoo as you can see my flipping flower arranging skills need lots of work. I mean I was out there snipping and poofing them for ages and they still look like I just threw them in, which was really not the case.


I also made a really easy table cloth for my kitchen table.



I was so proud of my idea that I thought I would share it with you guys. You can take a looksie here. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I have to try that table cloth, adorable

    Luv ya
    (((((Hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx