Friday 30 July 2010

Which Cutter?

Hi all I hope your summer days are going well.  Mine are going extremely fast keeping the boys entertained.  Although I have been sneaking a bit of crotcheting in of a night while I am watching Supernatural.

So here is a question for all you guys who cut a lot of things.  I am thinking about getting a cutter.  I have no notion to which cutter.  Price isn't a problem as I am super at saving for things, that work and are a good investment.  I always think that buy what you can afford rather than cut corners and pay twice, if you get my drift.

So I would like to cut out shapes and things, but a cutter that can cut through fabric/card/felt and stuff lol cleanly.  I have been to the forums and they have just confused me even more ha ha ha!! Typical!

What are your thoughts to this?  Any suggestions would be really appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from the Friday Follows. Nice blog! Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

    Erin Wallace
    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin welcome to Life's a Beach. Thank you for leaving me a message and also for following. I will see you over at Dropped Stitches x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx