Tuesday 10 April 2012

My skanky old online mate..

So I sent this over to my skanky old online mate Angel, who I have know for way too long, but she keeps finding me and I have to keep changing my blog home bwhahahahahaha..  Seriously though, she is a good old stick..  So I did this for her cos I felt nice for a few minutes..  And now she has it I thought I would share with you guys.. I actually forgot to take a photo so I got Angel-bobble-bom-bum to do it..

flutterfairy1

I used a combination of chalk and pencil..  I was reallllly brave with the colours because the colours I used here are NOT the colours I would usually use..

Anyhooo I thought I would give you a look see what you think..

flutterfairy2

OOOO and I am going to really out do myself when I show you a project I am working on dun du du dummmmmmmmmmmmmmm watch this space little readers xxx

3 comments:

  1. I am still blown away that you sent her to me. She is so gorgeous. My terrible photos do not do your art justice. She is breathtaking.

    I still think you are 99% wicked but that 1% of sweet sure did make my day.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love it. Angel would of been ticled pink. I haven't spoken to her for the longest time, I think I should start up a new blog or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Kay you should you have so much to share now eh!!!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx