Thursday 5 April 2012

Very First……

I am a challenge virgin and I am going to enter this card over at Winter Wonderland..  I think its an amazing idea and have been following the blog for some time now..  Anyway The challenge is called It Takes Two

SDC11452
SDC11454

I used Prima Pencils to colour in the picture and fine pens for outlining…  Actually the stamp was a freebie from a magazine.  I dunno who made the stamps but it looks lovely and I had saved it to use for this coming Christmas.

Thank you for looking

2 comments:

  1. oh for a challenge virgin, love your stitching and a gorgeous pair just perfect for our challenge, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland and good luck :)
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some more candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute image...Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Good Luck.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx