Saturday 3 April 2010

Friend Makin' Monday - Spring

Hellooooo I thought, I might have a go of this so here I am.  I was invited by Jen at Tatertots and Jello,well not personally but in her blog post she invited anyone to pop over to Amber's to have a try.  So I thought I would.  Here goes me!!


Amber Asked.....



1. Favorite things about Spring:

The fresh air, not damp or too cold.  The smells of freshly cut grass.  The colours of the beach.  Little flowers coming to life.  Lighter day's and evenings.



2. What I'm doing for Spring Break:

Eating lots of chocolate eggs in between decorating.  Taking the boys out for a few days.


3.
Favorite Spring flower:

ermmmm I don't actually have one :(


4.
Do you have a garden?

No I live in a flat.


5.
If so, what do you grow.



6. Do you do Spring cleaning?

Yes with joy and in abundance LOL!! I absolutely love it, the chartiy shops love me this time of year, out with the old in with the new..  Windows open blowing out all the cobwebs of winter.. Cleaning and washing everything in sight so everything smell fresh and new.


7.
What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it's "officially" spring, doesn't mean that it feels like it for some of you}

hmmm well the weather is drifting between warm and coldish.  The wind is cutting, but the sun is warm.  It's been raining a lot boooo!



8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us!

No I am still getting used to taking my camera out with me, I usually always forget it.


9.
What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?

Go down to the beach and relish in the warmth like a lizard soaking up all the loveliness of the sun.

10. Favorite TV show right now?
Vampire Diaries.  I started to watch it after reading the books, and it really wasnt like the book at all, but I carried on and I am starting to really get into it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx