Saturday 3 April 2010

Happy Easter!


Isn't this just a gorgeous vintage pic? I found it here at Vintage Holiday Crafts I just love it!  I don't know what Easter means to you guys, I know that for my children it means chocolate.  I don't really know what it means for me either.  Yes it has lots of religious attachments, such as Jesus dying on the cross for us then rising again. So I guess for me it does mean new life.


I am an avid spring lover.  I come to life, like the earth.  My step has a most wonderful spring to it and I find my days are full of joy.  I like looking at the tree's with their newly growing buds, and the flowers that are pushing through the earth to meet the sun.  I tend to spend my days in a cloud of happy thinking and I love it!!!! Living here by the beach is just amazing to watch, when the waters colour begins to lighten and become less dreary and cold looking..

Yes I am a Springy Person LOL!!

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you enjoy your holiday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx