Sunday 25 April 2010

Pincusion Swap

Finally I have sneaked out my little goodies from Katy from amidst the dust and rubble.  Katy was a great partner,and a big thank you to Claire who organised the swap.

So here are my lubbly jubbly goodies from the wunnerful Katy..







As you can see they are extrememly wonderful gifts.  I love them all, and if I can stop myself  eating the popcorn scented bath bomb and soap, I think I will save them for when my new bathroom is completed.  My little doggie I have named Dougal.  I don't know why, it was the first thing that popped into my head.  And did you see how cleverly Katy stamped my named in the pin toppers.  I must admit I never noticed at first, then when I looked closer I squealed LOL!!!  Thank you so much Katy, I hope you enjoyed this swap as much as I did xx

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww I am in total love with that little pink unicorn soooo adorable

    Luv ya
    (((((Hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO Dougal does look like a Unicorn don't she? Kay she is a Doggie.. LOL Oh kay kay!! You should have gone to spec savers little one LOL xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL know I see the 2 ears in the first piccy, lol but side on its still a unicorn to me

    Luv ya
    (((((Hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx