Thursday 10 March 2011

Hoo Are You #34 & 35

Number 34

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?

Well I do budget, I have too, but at the same time I do have these times when I have a little spree.  I am a saver and every now and then I treat myself so the spree is usually what I have saved.

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?

I’m one of these people who spring clean all through the year.  I will clean cupboards out and de-fluff a room on a whim.  But I will say I do do more through out the spring and summer but there is not really a month I am set too.

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?

Oh lordy I wish they had yard sales here. Occasionally you will see someone sitting outside the front selling off bits and bobs.  But they are few and far between.

4. What do you take when you have a headache?

Depends on the headache.  Some you can get on with and some can make you sick as a pig.  I don’t take nothing for the ones you can get on with, they do pass, but the ones where you feel like you will bite the head off your children if they don't shut up, I usually take a nurofen, which is really good.

5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!

Blimey!! Just three??  HMMM well ok obviously 2 of them are my boys.  Even though sometime I want to run them through a mincer, they are very precious to me. They are my life and I in fact will have to admit I live for them because they are both special in their own skanky way (they are stinky teenagers, I can say this stuff).  I think God gave them to me because he knew that I was the one who needed them.  Rather than they needing me.  And I feel lucky that I have my life. To some it might be limited or boring, but you know what, I am loved, and I am happy and I am lucky that I was given that wonderful gift.

Then again a quick after thought, does luck have anything to do with it?  HMMMMMM there is a thought!?

Number 35

1. Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?

OOO I am super good at bills.  Being on my own and stuff, I have to make sure I have paid everything.  So I set up direct debits to pay all my bills.  I don’t have one bill that comes through the post.  It’s great to know I have paid everything and not have to worry.

2. How many email accounts do you have?

Oh my I was a email adress junkie at one point.  I had three differnt sites and each had their own email’s.  These days I have my personal account and the account I use for my blog.

3. Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?

Nah, I can’t be arsed about with it.  I have got the gadget, but by the time I have set it up I’m at my destination.  So for me I use the radio or the CD.  For longer journey’s I will listen to the stories on radio 4, but for shorter I will have a quick blast of what’s in my cd player, which at the moment is Rumer.

4. What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?

I hate TV, but then every now and then something does perk my interest. The last thing that did was the Hawaii 5-0 remake on sky.  I must say though after a few episodes my interest is wearing thin.

5. Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"!

OH NO NOT GREEN, Another tree bites the dust, What a load of monkey balls.  Well maybe not monkey balls, but you get it.. 

NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx