Pip had a bit of a brainstorm when she was watching her BBC drama the other night and started to remember her childhood sountrack favourites. She asked if we wanted to play along and here goes.
During my childhood and the whole of my life music has played a huge role. I remember my mum teaching me how to jive to her golden oldies, and I remember my uncle headbanging to the sex pistols but what I remember most is buying my first record which was Annie's Song by a flutist (is that even a word?) called James Galaway. I remember my buying my first album which was Grease. Oh how those days seem like yesterday. Here are my top 'Shameless' 10 from my childhood.
- Grease by Grease
- Annie's Song by James Galaway
- Remember I'm a Womble by the Wombles
- Be my baby by The Ronnettes
- Crocodile Rock by Elton John
- Puppy Love by Donny Osmond
- Edelweiss by The Sound of Music
- Grandad by Clive Dunn
- Ernie the fastest Milkman in the West by Benny Hill
- Once Upon a Time by Donna Summer
If you want to play drop me a comment and I will come and read.
Have a fabooooo Saturday x