Wednesday 29 September 2010

Hoo Are You? #16

YAROOOOOO It's that time of week again.. I so love playing along with Hoo Are You?  I think I have found a little friend who has been stalking my blog..  I lurrrrrrrrrve it though..  Robyn you are welcome to stalk me anytime xx

Ok onwards we go into the mind picking questions that the lovely Leslie as asked us this week.
1.  List 3 words that remind you of fall.

Pumpkins, Harvest and Halloween..


2. Do you wear jewelry often?

Yes Siree I wear my earrings everyday, that's because i never take them out.  I wear my necklace everyday, which has my name on so it's important that I wear it not to forget what my name is.  I wear a gold bangle every day and an ankle chain on each ankle that holds a few charms..  Ok I never take my jewelry off so there you have it.  I wear jewelery very often lol..



3. Do you like your toe nails painted or natural?

OOOOO Painted defo.  They look less hoof like. ha ha ha ha!



4. Do you ever wear a hat?

Yes I love hats, not much in the summer, I don't know why, maybe just because I have never found a summer hat that I like?



5. Do you have someone that you talk to everyday on the phone?

Nope I hate the phone..  When people ring me they thing I am being really abrupt, I'm not, I just want to get off the phone quickly to I answer the questions really quick...  I start to stutter and forget what I last said and oh it's just all so wrong on the phone lol...

NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx